Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for an IT Helpdesk Engineer in Shreveport, Louisiana. An IT Helpdesk Engineer is responsible for the support of laptops, desktops, printers, and software day to day operational activities. Also, supporting users in trouble shooting of various application issues.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now!!-We are looking for candidates to join our Team ASAP, so don't wait.
- Creating an Account for the employee in the AD Server and Grouping
- Inventory Management of all IT Assets and office phones and voicemail setup
- Adding Laptop MAC address in Wireless Switch
- Video conference support AV Equipment support including Conference rooms, connecting and troubleshooting.
- Coordinating with service providers for cell phone, IPhone configuration.
Completing the Employee Exit Process for-IT Support, which includes but not limited to:
- Take Handover of Employee Laptop, Charger, Badge, and Cell Phone, employee will return
- Check with employee's manager about the data in Laptop and format
- Deactivating the badge in the building access control system and disabling login account in AD server.
Technical Qualifications Required:
- Familiar with Windows 7/8/10
- Experience with part replacement (desktop and laptop hardware)
- Knowledge of VLANS, should also have knowledge of how to change VLAN on a network switch. Additionally, able to crimp and make LAN Cables.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, vision plans (with Adecco)
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this position with Adecco, click Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician