Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Learning Project Manager-Remote within 50 commuting miles to the following locations only: Midland-GA, Denver-CO, Indianapolis-IN, Mason-OH, Middletown-NY, Richmond-VA, Albany-NY, Houston-TX, Louisville-KY, Roanoke-VA, St Louis-MO, South Portland-ME
Responsible for leveraging a project management approach to support the training sub-team/work stream of a strategic implementation through the application of adult learning theories and the creation of a training strategy. Supports all phases of the project through warranty.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
* Collaborates with learning leaders, business partners and the greater project team to implement projects that support business unit or corporate goals. * Manages Learning initiatives involving multiple associates for small to large complex Enterprise-wide sized projects, markets or initiatives. * Develops working relationships in order to partner with learning leaders and business partners to define scope, conduct Needs analysis, secure required Learning resources and business SMEs, develop a communication management plan, define Learning project sub-team roles and responsibilities, training strategy, training project/work plan and schedule. * Monitors and controls project including the maintenance of accurate project documentation and milestones. * Ensures any changes to scope are documented and approved, including scope changes that may impact Learning project budget. * Applies performance consulting principles and Consults with the Learning Partners and the business unit management to ensure the most appropriate learning Solution is identified and delivered to close the performance gap caused by the implementation. * Provides cross-functional support in the development of enterprise-wide solutions.
* BA/BS in business, education, instructional design or other learning discipline
* Five years of experience
* or any combination of education and experience which will provide an equivalent background.
* Two to Four years of strong project management required, managing complex projects or equivalent professional experience.
* PMP certification preferred
* Learning and development background preferred from a PM perspective
* Strong Performance Consulting experience
* Strong communication and negotiation skills required
* Health insurance experience preferred
* Agile experience preferred
* Up to 15% travel may be required
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.