Fee for Service Hospice RN for Calvary @Home
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
When you come to Calvary Hospital, you're not just getting a job, you're joining our family! Calvary Hospital has been the leader in end of life services for over 110 years, both within the hospital and in the community. Calvary @ Home, the Hospice and Certified Home Health Agency of Calvary Hospital seeks seasoned Hospice RNs' to care for our patients and families in all Boroughs, Lower Westchester, Queens, and the Long Island Border. Full time positions are available. We offer an excellent salary, benefits, and a pension!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Current NYS Registered Nurse license.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an accredited school is preferred.
- Two (2) years' experience in nursing which includes any combination of medical-surgical, oncological, palliative and community home health/hospice.
- At least one (1) year of community hospice or home health experience is preferred.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- New York State driver's license required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, coronary, intensive care, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...