Plant Operations Mechanic
Compensation: $42,160.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Under supervision, operates, maintains and adjusts steam power plant and electro-mechanical building equipment. Assists in the maintenance and repair of this equipment; performs related work. In this position, you will be required to work various shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma. Five years' experience performing maintenance and repairs of low-pressure boilers with prior experience.
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness, P99: Supervise Low-Pressure Boiler is required at the time of employment.
- The following New York City Fire Department Certificates must be obtained within the first six (6) months of employment.
- G71: Supervise Medical Gas Bulk 02 N20
- S14: Standpipe Systems with Fire Pump
- S12: Sprinkler System with Pressure Tank
- S95: Maintenance and Supervision of Interior Fire Alarm System
- NYS Driver's License.
- Manual and finger dexterity is necessary to manipulate valves and work with hand tools.
- The employee required to have any and all certificates and/or licenses deemed necessary by the hospital for the proper functioning of his/her job function.
- Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...