- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
Healthcare - Nursing
2157 E Tremont Ave
LPN Medical Order Specialist
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Licensed LPN Medical Order Specialist.
* Process and generate all Certifications and Interim Medical Orders using the computer tracking system for outgoing and incoming orders
* Review physician orders for accuracy and compliance components. Fix and update medical orders for those errors within the scope of practice.
* Responsible to meet Agency, State and Federal deadlines for obtaining physician signature to medical orders and will follow up with providers to ensure the return of delinquent medical orders.
* Reviews and signs off on employees annual and initial health documents
* Triage Medical Order Help Desk phone calls and email requests. Perform HIM/Medical Order functions including filing, computer input, printing, and mail processing
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Prior training experience is a plus
* Current NYS LPN License
* Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
* Excellent communication and time-management skills
* Bilingual English & Spanish is a plus
Shift: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm
* 2 Weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
* Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Associated topics: assessments, associate, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, cna, community, family medicine, gyn, ob, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...