Healthcare - Physician
12 Flynn Rd
A Vermont facility is in need of a locum tenens pediatric physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm three days per week with 1:6 call. The covering physician will see an average of 16 patients per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a VT state license obtain one before the assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:6
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...