It's clear that this is a company that's committed to its employees. DXL understands that a great brand is created by great people.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Director of Digital Marketing will define and execute all digital marketing strategies and will lead the effort to fundamentally move DXL to a marketing model based on data-driven, personalized digital engagement with tangible investment and roi results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee digital traffic-building and engagement initiatives including Search, Affiliates, Retargeting, Programmatic Display, and Social Media programs.
- Develop ongoing analytics, kpis and dashboards to consistently model out traffic, engagement, and conversion metrics to achieve revenue and roi goals. Create drill-down data strategies to quickly discover, diagnose, and solve issues or take advantage of opportunities.
- Create a suite of reporting and measuring tools that allow for easy, timely, intuitive reporting to all key stakeholders. Use data to create actionable insights about the customer and the customer journey to create a frictionless path to purchase.
- Create A/B and multi-variate testing roadmap for digital creative assets.
- Meet recruitment and retention objectives by using first and and third party data to efficiently target defined segments. Define look-alike segments to continually test and drive down cost per acquisition.
- Via ongoing testing, understand the specific models that drive web traffic and/or store traffic and understand interdependencies like seasonality, weather, or specific promotional programs.
- Define digital investment plans with 3 rd party wholesale partners like Amazon and Wal-Mart.
- In concert with brand marketing and creative team, develop creative digital assets to deploy across digital programs.
- Work closely with CRM/Analytics team to develop integrated direct marketing and crm strategies including email, direct mail, and loyalty programs. Define the role of digital engagement in every program and campaign. Define, track, and improve key metrics like customer acquisition cost, churn rates, and lifetime value.
- Manage multiple agencies and partners to create integrated digital marketing plans.
- Minimum 8+ years' experience required.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated success in developing and executing digital marketing programs including search, programmatic display and retargeting, organic/paid social media, app, and mobile marketing programs.
- Ability to engage with IT team on fast-moving digital and technology best practices to ensure the optimal technology roadmap and investments.
- Deep understanding of digital analytics with the ability to build digital dashboards to allow for timely analysis and fast changes based on changing data.
- Strong understanding of CRM and segmentation to further DXL targeted marketing and "one to one" personalization strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field -- Master's degree preferred.
- Digital Marketing leader for a large organization with minimum 8 years of relevant marketing experience with an emphasis on performance marketing. Experience in retail or consumer goods a plus.
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams in a fast-paced environment as well as outside agencies.
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills to sift through complex data and draw out actionable insights. Knowledge of data reporting systems like Google Analytics.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Passion for digital knowledge with an ability to stay current on all fast-moving developments in the space.
- Expertise and Experience in defining winning digital strategies with 3 rd party partners like Amazon.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision and/or goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships within area of influence as well as cross-functionally within the larger organization.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop associates.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization.
- Data-Driven - high quality decision making and insights generation through relentless study and analysis of the data and transparency with respect to results and diagnosis/prognosis.
- Process Manager - knows how to get things done: works back from the due date, engages all stakeholders proactively in the process, knows how to parallel path work, an effective delegator and on-time/on-budget deliverer.
Don't miss a great opportunity. Sign up for job alerts and stay updated.
Interested In Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
- Marketing, Canton, Massachusetts, United States Remove
- IT, Canton, Massachusetts, United States Remove