TheGeneral Managerhas overall responsibility for effectively managing all facets of a particular gym location to include customer satisfaction, effective recruitment and selection, proper training of the staff, personnel issues, sales and membership solicitation, facility cleanliness while ensuring the club is achieving projected sales goals as well as all other established goals.
- Consistently delivers a clean, crisp, friendly member and team member experience
- In charge of both the top and bottom lines of the P&L
- Lead team to achieve total fitness experience for all members
- Manage all facets of the business to include sales, fitness and gym operations
- Oversee sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the performance of all gym-related managers
- Hire, train and schedule all gym-level staff
- Delegate, monitor, and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service through personal actions and development of staff
- Facilitate and monitor company-wide initiatives
- Ensure facility is clean and operationally sound
- Plan and promote special events for the gym, monthly, to drive member engagement, using corporate marketing as needed
- Responsible for managing janitorial and office supplies, printing and forms and small equipment
- Responsible for taking walk-in guests to deliver results in dues, meet expectations around personal production
- Ensure compliance throughout the gym
- Three years of related management experience
- Understanding of performance metrics including P&L, revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, labor management and facilities maintenance.
- Strong sales and customer service skills with proven results
- Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.