We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer
As a machine learning software engineer on Halliburton Digital Solution team, you are responsible to deliver digital solutions which can achieve measurable business results through collaborating with subject matter experts in businesses, applying common open source libraries for building data analytics models, prototyping data driven digital tools to tackle business problems. We are looking for top talents who enjoyed learning and contributing to our team through creative and innovative thinking.
Efficiently extract large scale complex business data (time series data, structured/unstructured) from various data sources and prepare them for data analytics.
Partner with product experts, leverage common open source Machine Learning/Deep Learning packages for identifying data patterns/trends or building predictive models.
Deploy solutions to business units using software technologies to generate measurable values for businesses.
Grasp the application of the latest machine learning & artificial intelligence open source packages, cloud distributed computing technologies to ensure the best technologies were implemented to meet businesses' data challenges.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or Math, or Statistics.
* Minimum of 3 year experience in extracting the data, using common classification or regression open source packages through R or Python.
* Worked with big data platform like Hadoop, Hive, or Phoenix. Had knowledge in parallel programming, map-reduce framework in Spark.
* Advanced degree in in Engineering, Math, Statistics, or Computer Science.
* Have working knowledge for engineering systems or oil&gas drilling/production process
* Familiar with open source machine learning packages and deep learning packages provided by Amazon AWS, Microsoft or Google (such as Scikit-learn, Azure ML, TensorFlow, Sagemaker).
* Potential candidates are required to pass a data challenge test before on-site interview can be scheduled
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 70323
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Cloud, Testing, Open Source, Technology
Associated topics: .net, application, back end, c#, developer, devops, java, perl, software development engineer, sw