Entry Level ABA Therapist (Billerica)
Compensation: $50,740.00 - $83,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
The Northeast Arc is an exciting place to work with excellent career opportunities for Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapists. We have flexible hours and geographic areas, a passionate and supportive team, and great benefits and pay! Come join a company that supports over 9,000 families throughout Massachusetts.
We are currently looking for entry level ABA therapists to work full time (40hrs) in our Building Blocks Intensive Early Intervention Program, providing services in the home and community to children under the age of three with Autism. We offer extensive training and supervision, recent grads are encouraged to apply! Our services cover many areas including, Boston, South of Boston, Central Middlesex, Lowell, Merrimac Valley, Metro North and North Shore. You can work in an area that is close to your home.
As an ABA therapist at Northeast Arc, you'll have the responsibility of:
- Providing home and community support to individuals under the age of 3
- Collaboratively working with families and team members regarding intervention techniques
- Maintaining communication with Early Intervention specialists, BCBAs and/or other professionals
- Teaching specific skills and behaviors, in accordance with the goals, objectives and strategies identified in their behavioral treatment plan as developed by the BCBA
- Timely and accurate maintenance of paperwork and data for each case.
- Minimum of Associates degree in Psychology or Early Childhood Development is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Valid Driver's license and vehicle
- Reliable, able to maintain confidentiality, and high degree of professionalism
- Bilingual/Bicultural candidates encouraged to apply
- Must be comfortable working with children under the age of 3
Northeast Arc provides extensive benefits and compensation including:
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick time
- Comprehensive health care and benefits
- 403b Retirement savings with company match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Samsung tablet and wifi device
- Tuition reimbursement and option to participate in Graduate School partnership with Endicott College leading to a Masters in Autism/ABA and BCBA
- Team approach
- Paid trainings, and an option for RBT training
- Ongoing Support and Supervision
- No nights or weekends
- Opportunity to build engaging and rewarding relationships
Associated topics: creative, ctrs, dance, drama therapy, expressive art, expressive therapist, recreation, therapist activities, therapy, writing therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...