In Home Support Provider (Billerica)
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Northeast Arc helps people with disabilities become full participants in the community; choosing for themselves how to live, learn, work, socialize and play. One of the most innovative agencies in the state serving children and adults with disabilities, Northeast Arc was founded in the 1950's by parents with the courage and determination to ensure their children and others with disabilities will always have every opportunity to live and thrive in the community.
Job Summary: The Individual Home Support Provider is responsible for providing individualized supports designed to increase independent-living skills (self-care, instrumental activities and community navigation) of adults living with family.
- Works with Individual Home Support program manager, individual, and family to identify program goals, measurable objectives and strategies to meet needs identified on the ISP.
- Plans and implements session dates, times and duration according to parameters of DDS allocation, and to the extent feasible, at the convenience of the individual.
- Provides transportation when necessary.
- Arranges for medical/emergency treatment of the consumer
- Adheres to the Family Support procedure guidelines.
- Completes all required documentation to ensure appropriate documentation of support needs and service delivery in compliance with DDS and agency standards (To include ISP documentation, summary sheets, facts sheets, mileage reimbursement forms and incident reports).
- Reports hours worked in a timely way, and provides prompt written notification and explanation of cancellation of any scheduled sessions.
- Attends all required trainings and meetings, including supervision and ISP meetings.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelors degree in related field or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle is required.
- This is a part time/per diem position (3-10 hours per week) flexible based on case needs and your availability.
Loading some great jobs for you...